Raring to Go
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-778,single-format-standard,bridge-core-2.1.2,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-theme-ver-19.9,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,disabled_footer_bottom,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive

Raring to Go

Raring to Go

Raring to Go

Expecting squalls and showers, I geared down for the night. Slowly the wind and swell subsided giving Seaburban a green light for a quicker passage south.

Nani asked this morning if I was headed to the Marquesas. Not a bad idea at all but that passage will have to wait for another day. Besides, I wouldn’t do it without my Nani aboard. That landfall would be to special for just one person.

Follow my tracks in real-time:


1 Comment
  • Claude
    Posted at 20:39h, 29 March Reply

    In weather like today having a fellow partner would make the difference of the world.

    Heavy weather conditions are great only when you have enough energy to enjoy it. I wish you the time of your life.

Post A Comment