Not Possible
1604
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-1604,single-format-standard,bridge-core-2.7.2,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,no_animation_on_touch,qode_grid_1300,qode-theme-ver-27.9,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,disabled_footer_bottom,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.7.0,vc_responsive

Not Possible

Not Possible

Not Possible

The weather due in just a few short hours just doesn’t seem possible. We glide through a sapphire sea due East while I scramble about the deck securing for a severe gale forecast to last for 3 days. Nowhere is there a hint of what is to come save for near perfect conditions.

We are due under South East Cape, Tasmania April 20th. The move North this last 24 hours has added a day to our Tasmanian rendezvous. It would seem that the Indian Ocean would have us stay indefinitely as the gales pile on top of each other the closer we get to the Pacific.

The Pacific. I wonder if I just jinxed myself. I haven’t whispered a word about the homeward leg ’till now. It seems light years whenever I think about the forecast and yet now, with what could justifiably be mistaken for easy trade wind conditions, makes the Pacific seem just around the corner.

At the moment, standing orders are ‘Secure for Heavy Weather’ no matter sapphire seas and cloudless skies.

Follow my tracks in real-time:
https://bit.ly/svseaburban