Raring to Go
778
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-778,single-format-standard,bridge-core-2.7.2,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-theme-ver-27.9,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,disabled_footer_bottom,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.7.0,vc_responsive

Raring to Go

Raring to Go

Raring to Go

Expecting squalls and showers, I geared down for the night. Slowly the wind and swell subsided giving Seaburban a green light for a quicker passage south.

Nani asked this morning if I was headed to the Marquesas. Not a bad idea at all but that passage will have to wait for another day. Besides, I wouldn’t do it without my Nani aboard. That landfall would be to special for just one person.

Follow my tracks in real-time:
https://bit.ly/svseaburban